Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Movie Extravaganza!

Musique - "Christmas Waltz" by She & Him

I am obsessed with watching holiday movies during Christmastime. This year, I have not watched one single regular, non-holiday movie since before Thanksgiving!! Here are all the movies I've been watching and will be watching for the next week or so.
  1. Since You Went Away
  2. Saturday Night Live Christmas
  3. Christmas Lodge
  4. A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas
  5. Hercule Poirot's Christmas
  6. The Bells of St. Mary's
  7. Desk Set
  8. Beyond Tomorrow
  9. The Shop Around the Corner
  10. How About You
  11. Christmas Eve
  12. Nothing Like the Holidays
  13. Holiday Inn
  1. The Bishop's Wife
  2. Scrooged
  3. All Mine to Give
  4. Holiday Affair
  5. It Happened on 5th Avenue
  6. Blossoms in the Dust
  7. Remember the Night
  8. White Christmas
  9. The Holiday
  10. It's a Wonderful Life
  11. Christmas in Connecticut
  12. Joyeux Noël
Oops, I forgot—there are a few more! Meet John Doe is part of my Gary Cooper Classics DVD set, so it's not sitting with the rest of my Christmas movies and I didn't see it in time to include it with my pretty picture collages above. So it gets its own picture:
And Miracle on 34th Street is hiding in my DVD player now, so I didn't see it either. It gets its own picture too:
And if I can fit it in, I shall also watch The Thin Man since it has Christmas scenes:

No comments: