Thursday, April 11, 2013

Celebrity Cat Lovers

Musique - "Kitten on the Keys" by Zez Confrey

I love cats and I love blogging pictures of my favorite celebrities, so here are some of them with cats:

Angela Lansbury

Ann-Margret

Anouk Aimee

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Tautou

Ava Gardner

The Beatles

Bette Davis

Carole Lombard

Cary Grant

Claudette Colbert

Colette

Damon Albarn

Daniel Radcliffe

Debbie Reynolds

Edith Head

Emma Watson

Ernest Hemingway

Ewan McGregor

Glenda Farrell

Greta Garbo

Ian Somerhalder

James Stewart

Jeanette MacDonald

Jeanne Moreau

Jennifer Lawrence

Josephine Baker

Katy Perry

Kim Novak

Leila Hyams

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Maurice Chevalier

Norma Shearer

Norman Reedus

Olivia de Havilland

Pola Negri

Robert Montgomery and Carole Lombard

 Rudolph Valentino

Tina Fey

Vera-Ellen

Vivien Leigh

Zelda Fitzgerald

I found these in various places all over the interwebs, but I got more than one from here and here and here.

No comments: